J.K Rowling has quoted, “Climbing out of poverty with the help of your own efforts is something to pride on but poverty is romanticized only by fools”.
Are you someone who is eager to earn more money or become rich? Would you like to create abundance of wealth in your life? Did you ever ask Google these money questions?
Once you ask these, you’ll get 2.3 trillion hits! You’ll come across trillions of websites that are waiting to charge you money for showing you ways in which you can make money.
Money Affirmations to Attract Wealth and Abundance
In fact, ‘make more money’ is certainly one of the top searched terms by all human beings online. This is because money is the primary factor that brings in comfort and security and brings in the ability to lead a sweet and successful life.
Though there are many who will argue that money can’t buy happiness but at the same time, you can’t deny the other part at all. So, why according to you, are you not able to make more money in life?
This is a question that must have kept boggling your mind when you were struggling with your corporate job. If you think you can’t make money, this is a little syndrome that bars you from attracting abundance and wealth in your life.
Do you believe you don’t deserve money?
This is the main thing that keeps you from making more money and that is because you believe you don’t deserve making money. You may say you deserve making money and you may swear you do but unless you segregate your ego self from true self, you can never succeed.
Thinking ‘I don’t deserve it’ or ‘I’m not worthy of making more money’ is the foundation where you start limiting yourself from believing that you are capable of earning more.
The most shocking part about people who tend to limit their beliefs and thoughts is that they don’t recognize the way their thoughts ruin their money-making power and destroy your possibilities of making enough funds.
Few self-limiting beliefs that bar you from making millions
Here are some of the most common self-limiting beliefs that bar you from earning millions right now.
- You don’t want to make more money as you’re satiated with the present state of your finances.
- You don’t believe that you deserve making more money although you never admit this.
- You don’t find it possible to make money given the situation of life you’re going through.
- You believe that poverty is noble and rich is evil.
- You have the notion that earning too much money will make you do bad things.
- You think you may lose your friends who also believe in the first three points.
- You feel guilty, torn and conflicted about the desire to remain prosperous and wealthy.
- You feel ashamed of your parents of not having enough funds and not teaching you anything better in life.
- You believe that riches and wealth is only bestowed on the lucky people.
- You think you’ll become unhappy as money has never been able to buy happiness.
- You think that the only way in which you can be wealthy is when you married a wealthy person or you came of wealth.
- You don’t have any of the above listed self-limiting beliefs but you just don’t know how to make more money and you still don’t want to seek help of an expert.
Blame Ego and then repair money matters
Where do all the self-limiting beliefs stem from? It all stems from your ego and not from you. It is actually your ego that is angry because you are not being able to make money whereas the others who don’t deserve making so much money are being able to do so without putting in the amount of hard work that you put in.
Your ego wants to shout at you and complain about how you should stand up for yourself. Your ego wants entitlement, payback and justice.
Your ego will then want you to become the victim and feel for the kind of situation that you’re in and tell everyone you meet about your current situation.
It is your ego that will prompt you that you make more money. Your ego is worried, angry and stressed about your future monetary prospects.
However, the only good news is that you are NOT your Ego! Your ego is judgmental and deranged part of you that you should learn to ignore successfully if you want to achieve inner peace, happiness, wealth and abundance.
If you love money, you don’t need to feel the guilt feeling around money. Try your best to make things happen in life when you are already young and energetic.
Create your paradigm shift now – Money affirmations
How are you supposed to create this huge paradigm shift about money? You can change this inner dialogue with the help of all sorts of positive money affirmations? Just one word at a time or one sentence at a time or just a story at a time will work.
- I am a magnet for money and prosperity is drawn towards me.
- Money will come to me in predictable and unpredictable ways.
- I am ready to move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
- I m open to all the wealth that life has planned to offer me.
- I am worthy of earning more money.
- I welcome unrestrained source of wealth and income in my life.
- I embrace all new avenues of income.
- Money comes to me effortlessly and easily.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- I use money to improve my life and also other’s lives.
- My actions will create continuous prosperity.
- Wealth will constantly flow in my life.
- I constantly lure opportunities that create more money.
- Money is the root of comfort and joy.
- My finances improved much beyond my imagination.
- Money and spirituality will co-exist in harmony.
- I am the master of my wealth.
- I can handle huge success with grace.
So, when you’re wondering about the money affirmations that you should believe in order to start earning more money, take into account the above mentioned points.